April 04, 2013

Starting from the Bottom




Hey whats good, this is my life blog. Right now I'm currently working in the Hospitality business , but don't worry since I picked up a job I'll have more to talk about. Right now life is life and I'm just trying to find my way. I'm trying to do a list of stuff but we will see how it goes. My focus is on my job now but my dream is my clothes and helping my friends get to where they want to be in life. I'm a net worker so you can say. Although I still get nervous around new people, I'm learning to deal with it to get to what I want to achieve. Keep checking on here. this is gonna be my advice, style, and thoughts column. Get to know me. You might find out you like me, you might found out you don't, you might find out I'm funny, I just appreciate it all. Looking forward.

Reid Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment