September 14, 2019

Hey Guys I'm back! Staying Consistent and Getting Focused on Being Successful Online!

Hey Guys,

     I haven't posted in 3 years and man that is too long! Over the years I have tried many methods to find this "freedom" by making money online. Sad to say, although I have learned a lot of things over these past 3 years its been tough. I finally found out some of the things that I've been doing wrong. One is Consistency! Guys if you are trying to be successful online you have to laser focus. When you feel like giving up that's when  you know should change route but go even deeper. As you know I have the The Influence music page but honestly it  wasn't making me any money. This was my second issue. Guys you need to know how to monetize. With a music blog, you make very little money until you blow up. AdSense will not get you a fulltime income. You have to find ways for your blog to make money. After 3 years I have finally found what I need to do go make The Influence along with this blog profitable. If you want to learn than keep following this BLOG. The Influence is entertain and inspire you while this  site will be a more behind the scenes review of EVERYTHING I DO. Hopefully you will find your niche and make some sale based on the advice I give you. Well this is just the start you guys! Hope to hear from you.

                               Peace,



Reid Tee


MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE WITH NO FILMING, NO MARKETING, AND WEBSITE !



No comments:

Post a Comment