April 16, 2013

Workin Out

Yeah so if you know me I'm ALWAYS talking about losing weight n stuff...but  every time I stop afterabout  3 weeks when I'm just starting to see results..lol...yeah that sucks...but I don't know what workout I needed to find that would keep my interest to keep going. I been chubby most my life and the only time I really was small I can think of was after I PLEDGED my fraternity. But yeah back to the point, I think I finally found something that will work! Just check the video above. All my frat brothers and friends have a pull up bar in there door. Some work on it.. some do it for fun...some don't do it at all (I hope not me. lol). But I think I have finally came across something that works for me. I don't like to go to the gym and do weights anymore especially since I'm chubby, and I also just wanted to work out with my body weight because I've heard its better for you. I've done weight in high school and it was ok. But as you can see with this guy this isn't for wimps. I'm literally starting from the bottom so we will see how it goes.. until then peace

No comments:

Post a Comment