April 09, 2013

Scent of the Day : Burberry Weekend for Men


Yesterday I went a lil shopping to pick up some things before I went to my college's probate event. If you don't know what a probate is I advise you to look it up. Anyway, I was shopping and I've always wanted some type of Burberry Cologne, I've never even smelled one its just one of those things for me you know always wanted but I guess never could get. Well I was at the store when I came across two types of Burberry. I found the Burberry Sport and this one Burberry Weekend for Men. Although I wasn't of fan of it at first, it started to grow one me. You can check out the review below to see what I'm talking about. But yeah check it out this is just one scent. there is more to come. I also plan on buying more Burberry's because I know there is one I probably find  that I will love out of their collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment